To expand the Porta network, today we are launching the first interaction of Ecosystem Grants to support early-stage projects built with Rust or Rust projects looking to connect to the Porta blockchain.
As a Substrate-based Nominated Proof of Stake blockchain, we are focused on simplifying user and developer experience. As long as your project is built using Rust and you can connect to our blockchain — you should apply.
For 2021, the company will be awarding up to $60k worth of grants dispersed in amounts of $10,000 and $15,000. It’s aiming to reward 2–4 grants for this initial run.
We are aiming to reward 2–4 grants for this initial run, you can apply here today!
Ecosystem Grant Categories
- Decentralized AMMs/IDOs protocols
- DeFi lending protocols
- Decentralized P2P trading platforms
- Development tools
- New Idea
- Application deadline — 19th Sept 2021
- Grant winners announced — 30th Sept 2021
- Step 1: Submit your grant application.
- Step 2: Interview to determine if the project is a good fit.
- Step 3: Grant winners are announced.
- Step 4: Onboarding & milestone setting.
- Finish: Grant distribution.